Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Playful Productions website which is owned by Playful Entertainment Ltd of 41-44 Great Queen Street (4th Floor), London, WC2B 5AD (Company Registration Number 08952140) (“we”, “us”) and operated by Premier PR Ltd of 2 – 4 Bucknall Street, London, WC2H 8LA (Company Registration Number: 01707417).
2. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
3. Ownership of rights: All rights in this website are owned by us. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of us. The names, logos and images on this website which identify us and our products and services are proprietary marks of Playful Productions. The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Playful Productions.
4. Accuracy: We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, neither Playful Productions nor any third-party supplier of Playful Productions’s products accepts responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. We have a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to make changes to its services without notice. You should not solely rely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action. We reserve the right to alter the content of this website at any time.
5. Viruses and your computer. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
6. Links to other websites: From time to time we may place links on this website to other websites (“the Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Websites and do not have any control over their content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites. We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed. You accept that to the fullest extent possible we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Websites.
7. Changes to legal notices: We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
8. Promotions: From time to time we run competitions, prizes draws or other promotions via this website. These will have their own separate terms and conditions and you should make yourself familiar with them prior to participation.
9. Law, jurisdiction and language: This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer